- Are you suffering from anxiety, depression or a lack of inner purpose?
- Do you feel like you lack an inner compass?
- Do you feel trapped by old emotions, old relationships or trauma?
- Are you feeling isolated or disconnected from others or have a hard time making meaningful relationships?
- Do you have a hard time making good choices or focusing your life energy on what really matters to you?
Gain Emotional Control and Learn to Feel Better
Anxiety, stress and worry, anger, prolonged cycles of conflict, fighting and withdrawal, depression, sadness, loneliness, grief, sexual frustration and isolation: When these negative feelings dominate your life, you feel out of control, and you are unable to find joy, happiness, satisfaction or fulfillment.
- Learn tested tools that give you control of your emotional life, so that you can feel better–sometimes even after a first session.
- Learn a systematic way of stopping negative emotions such as anxiety and anger that you can take into your daily life, into your relationships, and work situations.
- Learn tools to awaken and maintain positive emotions and thoughts.
- Learning these life skills will improve your relationships, give you more energy for work and creativity, help you focus and make better decisions.
My approach — based on 30 years of professional expereince and adapted to your unique situation — includes:
- Centering and mindfulness
- Attending to the present moment
- Anxiety management
- Anger management
- Somatic (body) awareness training
- Depression management (undoing the depressive response)
- Undoing the triggers that send you into a negative cycle
- Communication skills (how to talk to yourself and others)
- Identification and shifting of negative relationship cycles
- Learning positive emotional and relational cycles
- Developing your emotional attunement and resonance
- Learning to make better decisions by tapping into your emotional knowledge